End of Life
- Removed unnecessary instrumentation of an ASP.NET pipeline execution method.
- Fixes a problem where Unicode characters were not being correctly written to the page in some cases when Browser Monitoring was enabled in the agent.
- Fixes an issue where log files from the .NET Agent for Azure Websites were not being put in the correct location.
- Calling SetTransactionName via the NewRelic API will now behave correctly in background transactions.
- Fixes a bug where browser monitoring data was not captured when using Server-Side Configuration and Enterprise Security.
- Fixes an issue where when disabling Real User Monitoring in the New Relic UI the value set was not properly overriding the local configuration on the server.
- Fixes an issue where disabling the error collector in server-side configuration did not actually disable error collection by the agent.