January 26, 2012
.NET agent v2.0.6
- Fix a bug when profiling functions with non-builtin value types as arguments. such as "KeyValuePair", "Decimal", etc.
- Make the profiler's interaction with the CLR memory more robust.
- Improve documentation on how to write custom instrumentation specifications.
- Extend the command-line tool NewRelic.DiagnosticTool.exe to check for more conditions, up to and including successful profiling.
- Page names collected from ASP are now downcased before being collected by the RPM, to match implicit case-insensitive behavior on windows.
- Allow Azure wawebhost.exe and waworkerhost.exe to be profiled executables.
- Copyrights to 2012.
December 7, 2011
.NET agent v2.0.5
- Bug fixes, debugging support and stability improvements
- Do not profile functions ending with .Dispose or .Finalize
- Do not reprofile functions that have already been profiled
- Load files in extensions directory in alphabetical order
- Support profiling functions that contain switch statements
- Fix bugs involving exception clauses for corner cases
- Fix bugs involving rewrites of short branch statements
- Fix some memory leaks for error paths in the profiler
- SQL declare, waitfor and execute keywords now supported
- Minor changes and bug fixes in documentation
- Rethrow ThreadAbortExceptions in profiled code