- Fixed a bug where transactions were being kept alive for too long when application is under heavy GC, causing inaccurate throughput to be reported.
- Fixed a bug in which Akka routing instrumentation could cause extra memory usage. When this is the case, the transaction throughput will look significantly lower than anticipated.
- Fixed a rare bug in Play WS instrumentation where exceptions thrown by instrumentation were propagated out to the application code, potentially causing the request to error.
- Fixed a bug where Jersey Client and HttpUrlConnection could be double instrumented, resulting in inflated external call count.
- Fixed a bug where the total time and response time for a long running task could be misreported.