- To keep up with the latest security protocols implemented by Amazon Web Services, the agent now uses AWS IMDSv2 to find utilization data. #249
- Updated the locations of our license files so that Go docs https://pkg.go.dev will display our agent. Thanks @tydavis for your PR to fix this! #254
- Added an Open Source repo linter GitHub action that runs on push. #262
- Updated the README.md file to correctly show the support resources from New Relic. #255
- New Relic recommends that you upgrade the agent regularly and at a minimum every 3 months. As of this release, the oldest supported version is 2.2.0.