The NRQL console is only available through an Early Access Program.
The NRQL console is a quick way to query your data anywhere in New Relic One while keeping context of what you're doing. Whether you're monitoring your services, troubleshooting an issue, or just browsing your platform, with the NRQL console you can explore your data to understand more about what you are seeing in just a click, without leaving your current view. Be faster at querying your data!
New to NRQL, New Relic's query languange? Learn more in our docs!
The NRQL console is a thin, elegant bar available everywhere for data exploration. Using it is very simple:
- Find the NRQL console at the bottom of the UI anywhere in New Relic One. It's omnipresent!
- Type in your query: The console comes with autocomplete and syntax highlighting.
- Run the query, you'll see a visualization of it.
- All the queries you perform in the NRQL console will be displayed in the Recent queries tab in the query builder.
- Save the results to your dashboards.
- For advanced customizations, open your query in the query builder. You'll be able to complete the query, change the visualization type, configure the y-axis, format data, etc.
- Once you are done with your query you can minimize the console to keep the query on it in case you need it later, or you can clear it by pressing x.
The NRQL console is always available and visible by default, but you can turn it off (and back on!) in your user preferences clicking the avatar at the top right corner of the UI.
If you need more help, check out these support and learning resources:
- Browse the Explorers Hub to get help from the community and join in discussions.
- Find answers on our sites and learn how to use our support portal.
- Run New Relic Diagnostics, our troubleshooting tool for Linux, Windows, and macOS.
- Review New Relic's data security and licenses documentation.