- Reside on the New Relic One platform, alongside your other New Relic dashboards and data.
- Feature visualizations that you've tailored specifically for your organization.
- Display data from any source you want, whether from a New Relic-monitored entity or data from another service or API.
To start building, go to our developer site.
New Relic One: a programmable platform
At New Relic, we strive to have an out-of-the-box user experience that provides optimal value for all users. But we also know that some organizations have unique business needs that can’t be met with our standard visualization options.
Now, we give you control over the fundamental building blocks of our New Relic One platform. Using the same tools our engineers use to build New Relic One, you can build custom applications that align with your unique organizational structure and business needs. If you know how to use React, GraphQL, and NRQL (our query language), building a simple application will take you only a few minutes.
Combined with our other offerings, New Relic can help you solve any data-driven challenge, no matter how complex. You can:
- Use our APIs to get data into New Relic from any source.
- Visualize that data in your custom New Relic One applications.
Requirements, security, support
For feature requirements and notes on support/security, see Requirements.
Features of New Relic One applications
If you can imagine it, you can build it on New Relic One. New Relic One is a programmable platform that lets you:
- Build React JS applications that reside in New Relic and that feature highly customized data visualizations and interactive interfaces.
- Modularly construct your application using our library of React components and example open-source applications.
- Pull in New Relic data using NerdGraph (our GraphQL API)
- Pull in data from any service or database.
For quick-start instructions:
- Go to one.newrelic.com.
- Select Build a New Relic One application and follow the instructions.
This will create and locally serve a simple application visible on the one.newrelic.com home page.
To learn to build and see example open-source applications, go to our developer site.
Components and tools
To learn what makes up a New Relic One application and the tools you'll use to build them, see our developer site.