- Reside on the New Relic One platform, alongside your other dashboards and data.
- Feature visualizations that you've tailored specifically for your organization.
- Display data from any source you want, whether from a New Relic-monitored entity or data from another service or API.
To start building, go to our developer site.
New Relic One: a programmable platform
We strive to have an out-of-the-box user experience that provides optimal value for all users. But we also know that some organizations have unique business needs that can’t be met with our standard visualization options.
Now, we give you control over the fundamental building blocks of our platform. Using the same tools our engineers use to build New Relic One, you can build custom applications that align with your unique organizational structure and business needs. If you know how to use React, GraphQL, and NRQL (our query language), building an application will take you only a few minutes. Check out these guides for help building custom applications.
Solve any data-driven challenge, no matter how complex. You can:
- Use our APIs to get data into New Relic from any source.
- Visualize that data in your custom applications.
Now, visit our developer site and start building!