New Relic's mobile monitoring automatically assigns a unique, 40-character hexadecimal string to each mobile app you monitor, for both the US and EU datacenter. This application token is similar to a New Relic license key and is required to authenticate your app's data.
To view your application token:
- Go to one.newrelic.com, click Mobile, and select a monitored app.
- Select Application or Installation.
Data reported from your mobile app is tied to a named app based on the application token. All apps with a single application token will report to the same place in our mobile monitoring UI, regardless of the app's name when installed on a mobile device. We recommend using a different application token for each platform to separate iOS and Android versions.
If you need more help, check out these support and learning resources:
- Browse the Explorers Hub to get help from the community and join in discussions.
- Find answers on our sites and learn how to use our support portal.
- Run New Relic Diagnostics, our troubleshooting tool for Linux, Windows, and macOS.
- Review New Relic's data security and licenses documentation.