The mobile crash API is a RESTful way to retrieve information about your mobile application crashes that have been reported to New Relic. It brings together the attributes and thread data available for a given set of crash types and occurrences.
You can use the API to:
- GET your most recent crash types
- GET a list of occurrence IDs from a single crash type
- GET Thread, Library and Attributes for a particular occurrence ID
To use the Crash API in these examples, you need:
- Your New Relic Crash API Key. Pass this key as the value of the X-API-KEY header.
- Your New Relic account ID
- Your mobile monitoring application ID
Note: X-API-KEYs are rate limited to 600 requests per minute.
Purpose: Returns the most recent crash types.
Purpose: Returns details about recent crash fingerprints.
Purpose: Returns details about a specific crash occurrence.
Note: Time period matters! If you do not get any crash details for an occurrence, try expanding your start and end times.
Purpose: Returns symbolicated (iOS) or deobfuscated (Android) thread data for a given crash fingerprint.
Malformed or missing request parameters.
Missing an API key or bad API key
API access not enabled
Requested resource ID not found
Client requested an unsupported content type
Internal Server Error
A server error has occurred