Our Microsoft Azure integrations allow you to monitor and report data about your Azure services to New Relic, providing a comprehensive view of your entire architecture in one place.
The Azure integrations are not the same as New Relic APM's .NET support for Azure.
To use Azure integrations and the rest of our observability platform, join the New Relic family! Sign up to create your free account in only a few seconds. Then ingest up to 100GB of data for free each month. Forever.
Check the Azure integrations documentation for requirements on individual integrations.
New Relic cannot obtain monitoring data from resources that are located in Azure Government or that were created through the classic deployment model.
- View performance data from Integrations dashboards that automatically scale as you make changes to your ecosystem.
- Manage alert conditions with alerts.
- Query your data.
If you need more help, check out these support and learning resources:
- Browse the Explorers Hub to get help from the community and join in discussions.
- Find answers on our sites and learn how to use our support portal.
- Run New Relic Diagnostics, our troubleshooting tool for Linux, Windows, and macOS.
- Review New Relic's data security and licenses documentation.