You can create publicly accessible URLs in iFrames for any Insights chart. This allows you to share a chart with a colleague, use a chart on a custom HTML dashboard, or to display metrics on public websites.
To embed an Insights chart:
Find the chart you want to embed:
- To embed an existing chart from a dashboard: Mouse over the chart you want to embed, and select the overflow ellipsis-h icon. Then select View query and run the query.
- To embed a new NRQL query: Create your NRQL query and select Run.
- From the query results pane, select a chart type.
- Select Embed.
- Copy the HTML code and paste it into your webpage. To adjust the size of the iFrame, edit the width and height (in pixels).
View or remove embedded charts
To view a list of publicly available, embeddable charts:
- From insights.newrelic.com, select Manage Data.
- Select the Embeddables tab at the top.
- Optional: Remove an embeddable chart so it's no longer available at its URL by selecting the delete [fa-trash] icon.