This document explains how to share and export your New Relic Infrastructure data:
- How to view Infrastructure data in New Relic Insights
- How to share a publicly-accessible Infrastructure chart
- How to share an Infrastructure URL with other account members or New Relic support staff
View chart in Insights
To view any Infrastructure chart in New Relic Insights:
- From infrastructure.newrelic.com, select an Infrastructure UI page that has charts.
- Mouse over the chart you want to share and select the [ellipses icon] icon.
- Select View query.
- From the window that appears, select View in Insights.
From the Insights Query page that opens automatically, use any of these options:
|If you want to...||Use the Insights data explorer|
|Analyze the Infrastructure data||To view or change the query that generated the Infrastructure chart, use the NRQL query command line.|
|Share the Infrastructure chart||To share the Infrastructure chart as a publicly accessible iFrame, select Embed.|
|Add to Insights dashboards||To add the Infrastructure chart to a new or existing Insights dashboard, select Add to dashboard.|
Share using a URL
To share an Infrastructure UI page with someone who has access to the same New Relic account, create a permalink. This allows you to copy the page's URL and keep the associated time range.
- At the bottom of an Infrastructure UI page, select the [ellipses icon] ellipses icon.
- Select Permalink.
- Share the link.
You can also share an Infrastructure UI page with other account members simply by copying and pasting a URL and skipping the Permalink step. However, this copy/paste method will not lock the page's time range unless you use a from/to this time selection in the time picker.