In our infrastructure monitoring tool, you can use the Group by feature to group chart results by specific attributes. For example, on the Hosts page, you might display the AWS regions with the highest CPU usage grouped by
Group by is available near the top of some infrastructure monitoring UI pages.
On some infrastructure pages you can use Group by to group page results and charts by a specific attribute, such as host name, entity ID, or AWS region. The attributes available to group by will depend on your system setup. These may include:
To group infrastructure results by a specific attribute:
- On pages that have this feature, select Group by (located beside the time picker).
- From the dropdown, select an attribute to group by.
Grouping applies to any filter sets you have selected. By combining filter sets with Group by, you can find detailed system information quickly.
If you need more help, check out these support and learning resources:
- Browse the Explorers Hub to get help from the community and join in discussions.
- Find answers on our sites and learn how to use our support portal.
- Run New Relic Diagnostics, our troubleshooting tool for Linux, Windows, and macOS.
- Review New Relic's data security and licenses documentation.