We offer a variety of ways to capture distributed tracing data, including:
- New Relic integrations (including APM, AWS Lambda, browser, and mobile monitoring)
- New Relic integrations for third-party telemetry tools
- New Relic Trace API
We offer a range of agents to capture trace data from your applications:
See telemetry data from applications instrumented with our language-specific agents: C, Go, Java, .NET, Node.js, PHP, Python, and Ruby.
See Lambda function activity, and examine the functions in your traces.
See users' browser-side traces.
See users' mobile traces.
If you are collecting data with these telemetry tools, you can send your data to New Relic:
Send data from your telemetry tool directly to New Relic without using an integration that exports the data.
Note that this may require more manual configuration than using an integration.
Convert your trace data to the New Relic format and send it to New Relic for viewing.
Send your Zipkin trace data to New Relic for viewing.
If you need more help, check out these support and learning resources:
- Browse the Explorers Hub to get help from the community and join in discussions.
- Find answers on our sites and learn how to use our support portal.
- Run New Relic Diagnostics, our troubleshooting tool for Linux, Windows, and macOS.
- Review New Relic's data security and licenses documentation.