Read on to learn how to uninstall the New Relic Go agent. For instructions on how to temporarily disable the Go agent, see Disable the agent.
To uninstall New Relic for Go:
- Uninstall the New Relic package using your preferred uninstall method.
- Recompile and restart your application.
Once you uninstall the New Relic package, you will be able to remove the application from your New Relic account.
If you need more help, check out these support and learning resources:
- Browse the Explorers Hub to get help from the community and join in discussions.
- Find answers on our sites and learn how to use our support portal.
- Run New Relic Diagnostics, our troubleshooting tool for Linux, Windows, and macOS.
- Review New Relic's data security and licenses documentation.