After waiting five minutes, none of your Python agent data appears in the New Relic UI.
To troubleshoot missing data:
- Ensure that you installed the agent on the same environment as your application. If you're using a virtual environment, install it there.
- Make sure your agent is up to date. If you downloaded it from the New Relic site rather than use pip or easy_install, compare your version number to the current release.
- Make sure data can get to the New Relic UI by running the Python agent test.
- Review the configuration file that was generated with the
newrelic-admin generate-configcommand to make sure it contains the correct license key.
- Generate detailed logs for troubleshooting.
- Check for error messages in the log file. If the log file is missing, ensure that you have permissions to write to that location.