You have installed New Relic's PHP agent and daemon, but the daemon does not appear to be functioning.
Verify that the daemon is running correctly:
Execute this shell command to list running processes that match "newrelic-daemon":ps -ef | grep newrelic-daemon
Verify the daemon is running by checking the output from the previous command for two running daemon processes that look like this. If they are not listed, proceed to the next step.newrelic 1368 1 0 00:28 ? 00:00:00 /usr/bin/newrelic-daemon ...newrelic 1370 1368 0 00:28 ? 00:00:00 /usr/bin/newrelic-daemon ...
If no processes are listed, your daemon is not running and you must start the daemon based on the startup mode it is in:
If you need more help, check out these support and learning resources:
- Suggest a change and learn how to contribute to our PHP agent open source repository.
- Browse the Explorers Hub to get help from the community and join in discussions.
- Find answers on our sites and learn how to use our support portal.
- Run New Relic Diagnostics, our troubleshooting tool for Linux, Windows, and macOS.
- Review New Relic's data security and licenses documentation.