New Relic does not report data within a few minutes of restarting your web server after installing the PHP agent.
phpinfo() to verify that the agent was installed successfully:
Create a simple
.phpwebpage within your website that contains the following:<?php phpinfo(); ?>
Navigate to this page in a web browser and scroll through the alphabetical list of modules to find
newrelic. If you do not see
newrelicin this list, either you are using a non-standard version of PHP, or you have not restarted your web server (or other PHP host) since installing New Relic.
Restart your web server to see if
newrelicappears in your modules list.
newrelicdoes appear in your modules list, verify that the
license.keyentry shows the first and last few characters of your license key.
license.keyis not appearing, check your loaded configuration files directory
phpinfo() File: If data does not appear on your New Relic APM Summary page within a few minutes after configuring both the PHP agent and the proxy daemon, check the New Relic section of your phpinfo() file to verify that New Relic is installed.
If you need more help, check out these support and learning resources:
- Suggest a change and learn how to contribute to our PHP agent open source repository.
- Browse the Explorers Hub to get help from the community and join in discussions.
- Find answers on our sites and learn how to use our support portal.
- Run New Relic Diagnostics, our troubleshooting tool for Linux, Windows, and macOS.
- Review New Relic's data security and licenses documentation.