New Relic does not report data within a few minutes of restarting your web server after installing the PHP agent.
Use phpinfo() to verify that the agent was installed successfully:
Create a simple .php webpage within your website that contains the following:
<?php phpinfo(); ?>
- Navigate to this page in a web browser and scroll through the alphabetical list of modules to find newrelic. If you do not see newrelic in this list, either you are using a non-standard version of PHP, or you have not restarted your web server (or other PHP host) since installing New Relic.
- Restart your web server to see if newrelic appears in your modules list.
- If newrelic does not appear in your modules list, check your extensions directory to see if you have a non-standard version of PHP.
- If newrelic does appear in your modules list, verify that the license.key entry shows the first and last few characters of your license key.
- If the license.key is not appearing, check your loaded configuration files directory