You continue to have problems with installing the New Relic PHP agent.
When working with a New Relic Technical Support engineer, provide the following information:
- How far have you progressed in the installation process
- Which installation method you are using
- A copy your newrelic.cfg file (if any)
- A link to your phpinfo page, or the output of phpinfo saved as an HTML file. To create phpinfo, create a .php webpage containing just:
<?php phpinfo(); ?>
- Your agent and daemon log files
For more help
Additional documentation resources include PHP Agent Troubleshooting (individual topics describing common problems, causes, and solutions for your PHP agent installation).