New Relic for Go monitors your Go language applications and microservices to help you identify and solve performance issues. You can also use your data to improve your customers' experience and make data-driven business decisions.
Get New Relic for Go in a few simple steps.
Monitor application and microservice performance
The Go programming language, also called Golang, has become a popular coding choice for its ease of use, concurrency, and impressive speed.
With New Relic for Go, you'll gain a new level of visibility into your Golang applications:
See the big picture:
- Monitor the throughput, response times, and errors of application transactions.
- Understand your application's runtime health by seeing memory usage, garbage collection behavior, and CPU usage over time.
- With deployment markers, see how code changes impact application performance and health.
- Use New Relic Servers to view detailed server data.
Identify and fix errors:
- Find bottlenecks by seeing time spent on database calls, external system calls, and key blocks of code.
- View Goroutine counts and identify possible Goroutine leaks.
- Get alerts for problems or errors before they affect users.
- Create custom dashboards for important metrics.
Analyze business data:
- Use New Relic Insights to query user-related data and improve business processes.
- Create custom queries of your Go application data.
- Send your own custom data to Insights.
- Create and share visual, interactive displays of your data.
Get New Relic for Go
It's easy to install New Relic for Go. Within minutes, you'll have data from your Go app showing up in your New Relic account.
If you don't already have an account, sign up for a free New Relic account.
For installation and instrumentation instructions, see Get New Relic for Go.
For more help
Additional documentation resources include: