General availability in the EU region planned for Feb 15, 2023.
Here at New Relic we know that addressing security risks is now a shared responsibility between DevOps and Security teams. To help all teams monitor and manage their enterprise telemetry data in one place, we’re excited to announce the general availability of New Relic Vulnerability Management as part of the all-in-one observability platform experience.
Development, security, and operations teams can now use one, connected experience to manage application security issues and avoid switching between siloed tools. All of this is available as part of New Relic’s radically simple and transparent consumption pricing, with a single add-on and a promotional offer to democratize observability, and security for all engineers.
See performance and security issues in one connected experience with:
- Zero configuration visibility: Instant and actionable security information with continuous runtime software composition analysis (SCA) for assessment with no additional configuration.
- Vulnerability testing (limited preview): Interactive application security testing (IAST) for Java is now available in a limited preview. With IAST, you can perform testing without making any code changes or interrupting normal business operations.
- Open third-party integrations: Unified security view across your stack and software lifecycle with the ability to add security data through our open ecosystem of built-in quickstarts and New Relic security APIs.
- Automatic risk prioritization: Library security risk evaluation across your software stack, which is correlated with the service catalog to help you understand your security posture.
- Alerting on newly discovered vulnerabilities: Notifications via Slack and webhooks when new vulnerabilities are introduced in your code base.
Get started with New Relic Vulnerability Management
If you have a free account or if you are a Data Plus customer, you already have access to New Relic Vulnerability Management. If you have a standard account, you can add Vulnerability Management to your current data ingest plan as a single add-on for an additional $0.10/GB. If you purchase on or before Jan 31, 2023, you can take advantage of our limited-time promotion and lock in a 40% discount on the New Relic Vulnerability Management add-on for just an additional $0.06/GB for the remainder of your contract.
Click here to start making your applications more secure.