At New Relic, we believe that every engineer needs intuitive access to telemetry data, which is why we’re launching a redesigned UI on October 17, 2022. And we’re making it easy to upgrade: All users* will default to the new UI automatically, but don’t worry–you can still switch back to the old UI by navigating to your account settings menu and toggling New design to Off.
* If you’ve already tried the new interface and switched back to the old design, you won’t be affected by this change.
Why are we doing this?
With the new UI, you can now get to the root cause of issues faster and instrument your systems with a customizable navigation that’s relevant to your workflow.
The enhanced user interface includes:
- Intuitive navigation: Get to your data faster with simple and consistent navigation across the entire platform.
- Full customization: Personalize your navbar by pinning and unpinning features that are relevant to you.
- Easier instrumentation: Immediately access onboarding flows that help you make the most of your data.
- More data at-a-glance: Get instant visibility of all your services in one place.
To try the new UI now, navigate to your account menu and toggle New design to On. Learn more about the new interface by checking out the docs transition guide, tips & tricks blog post, and demo video below.
Suggest a change and learn how to contribute