Ruby Engineers can now access CodeStream’s instant observability features all the way down to the method-level, enabling you to optimize app performance and resolve errors faster.
This update lets you:
- Easily access the golden signals alongside the code that you’re working on with Code-level metrics and click-through to the APM service summary page on New Relic to get more insight.
- Monitor overall performance with Service-level telemetry, which surfaces the golden signals for the services associated with the repo you have open in your IDE. With just a click you can also see the metrics for any service that calls, or is called by, your service.
How to get started
- Install New Relic CodeStream's IDE Extension and sign up.
- Update and configure your Ruby APM agent
- Read the blog post for more information.