Now you can create an alert condition from just about anywhere in New Relic! Well, anywhere where there is a New Relic One chart.
- Click on the ellipses icon in the upper right corner of a chart to reveal its action menu. There, you will see an option to Create alert condition.
- If the chart is displaying a single metric, a slide out window will appear to create a new alert condition, with the NRQL query pre-populated.
- If the chart is displaying multiple queries, you will be asked to choose which query you wish to use.
- Within the condition creation form, you can select an existing policy, or create a new one.
- Then, get right back to your investigation.
Creating an APM alert condition
Improved alert condition creation from logs and serverless experiences
Suggest a change and learn how to contribute