Build performant Kubernetes workloads by understanding how multi-cluster performance impacts your apps
- Analyze workload performance across all your clusters in a single, curated UI.
- Get alerted with a real-time activity stream for K8s events and critical issues.
- Correlate performance anomalies across clusters with one-click logs and side-by-side (selectable) metrics.
How to get started
Note that in order to see Kubernetes performance data in New Relic, you must meet these prerequisites:
- You've installed the New Relic infrastructure integration
- You are using APM
- Users must be full platform users