Fixed in this release
- Added a feature flag for FedRAMP support.
- Fixed an issue with tvOS not reporting carrier type as wifi.
- Fixed an issue where the iOS agent prevented webView:decidePolicyForNavigationAction:decisionHandler: from getting called.
- Fixed a bug that stopped http error data from getting uploaded.
Instrumentation of async await url sessions that was added in v7.4.1 has been moved behind a feature flag. To use that feature include the
NRFeatureFlag_SwiftAsyncURLSessionSupportflag in the
Deprecation notice: The 7.4.0 version introduced a new Swift symbol upload script. See installation instructions for details on how to update to the new script. In a future version of the iOS agent, the Python-based symbol upload scripts will be removed.
This artifact was built using Xcode 14.2 with a minimum deployment target of iOS version 9.0. Compatible with CocoaPods 1.10 or higher and Swift Package Manager. The agent should be used with the latest Xcode version (Xcode 14.2 at the time of release).
For Mac Catalyst, the zip file installation may integrate more easily than using CocoaPods.
- As of iOS agent version 7.4.1, the iOS agent will consolidate previously separate XCFramework and tvOS agents into a singular iOS agent.
- As of this release, the oldest supported version of the XCFramework is 7.3.2.