- Users can now delete applications from the UI after 20 minutes of inactivity. Previously, this required a restart of the New Relic PHP daemon.
- We rearchitected the daemon to enable future improvements.
- Daemon log levels are now simpler. While
verbosedebugwill still work,
debugnow gives you all the debugging information. Agent log levels remain unchanged.
- For the few customers who start the daemon manually, the newly renamed command-line flags can be found with the
--helpflags. The following old flags will be removed in a future release:
- [-p pidfile]
- [-d level]
- [-c config]
- [-l logfile]
- [-P port]
- [-b SSL-certificate-bundle]
- [-S SSL-certificate-path]
- [-H host]
- [-x proxy]
- [-a auditlog]