- APM logs in context: a quick way to view logs no matter where you are in the platform
- Adds support for logging metrics which shows the rate of log message by severity in the Logs chart in the APM Summary view. This is enabled by default in this release.
- Adds support for forwarding application logs to New Relic. This automatically sends application logs that have been enriched to power automatic logs in context. This is disabled by default in this release. This may be on by default in a future release.
- Adds support for enriching application logs written to disk or standard out. This can be used with another log forwarder to power logs in context if in-agent log forwarding is not desired. We recommend enabling either log forwarding or local log decorating, but not both features. This is disabled by default in this release.
- To learn more about APM logs in context and the configuration options, please see the documentation here. 718
- Added instrumentation support for the MariaDB & H2 R2DBC connectors 799 724
- Updated agent support for Jedis 4.0.0+ 698
- Updated agent support for Cassandra dataStax 4+ 690
- Guard against intermittent null pointer exceptions 707
- Support CSP nonce parameter for RUM header and footer 591
- Fixed an issue with auto app naming and distributed tracing transactions 566
- Increased maximum
TransactionErrormessage size 581
response.statusMessagetransaction/span attributes are deprecated and will be removed in a future release. These have been replaced by
New Relic recommends that you upgrade the agent regularly to ensure that you're getting the latest features and performance benefits. Additionally, older releases will no longer be supported when they reach end-of-life.