New Relic's user interface supports most browser types. New Relic shows an error notification if you use an unsupported browser version.
For the requirements for the New Relic Browser product, see Compatibility and requirements for New Relic Browser.
New Relic supports the two most recent desktop versions of the following browsers:
- Google Chrome: Linux, Mac, Windows
- Mozilla Firefox: Linux, Mac, Windows
- Microsoft Edge: Windows
- Apple Safari: Mac
In addition, New Relic provides limited support to the following browsers:
- Internet Explorer (Microsoft): New Relic provides Windows support only for IE 11. New Relic One is not supported with IE 11.
- Mobile browsers: For best results with viewing the UI from a mobile device, New Relic recommends using the New Relic Android app or New Relic iOS app. New Relic does not actively support the web interface on mobile browsers.
If you are using a supported browser version and have problems with the site:
- Check your browser settings.
- Try adjusting your monitor size or resolution.
If your browser version is not supported, it may still work. However, to get the best functionality, New Relic encourages you to upgrade to a supported version.