New Relic's Telemetry Data Platform is the single source of truth for all your operational data, empowering you to ask and answer any question in milliseconds.
Collect, explore, and alert on all your metrics, events, logs, and traces from any source with the world’s most powerful, managed, open, and unified telemetry platform. Out-of-the-box integrations for open-source tools enable easy setup, eliminating the cost and complexities of hosting, operating, and managing additional monitoring systems or data stores. With all of your telemetry data in one place, you can investigate your unknown unknowns with confidence.
For more on New Relic in general, including how to get started, see Introduction to New Relic.
The value of New Relic
The Telemetry Data Platform:
- Provides an elastic, scalable, highly-performant data platform for your entire stack.
- Eliminates data silos, accelerates mean time to detection (MTTD) and resolution (MTTR), and enables tool consolidation by providing one place to collect and explore your metrics, events, logs, and traces.
- Accelerates time-to-value with an enterprise-grade SaaS platform that doesn’t require additional infrastructure, hardware, or experts to set up, operate, and maintain additional systems.
- Enables you to explore your operational data through easy-to-build charts and dashboards, including support for visualizing Prometheus data in Grafana.
- Provides over 350 out-of-the-box integrations for ingesting data from open source tools, such as Prometheus, Telegraf, FluentD, and Logstash, in addition to New Relic’s best-in-class agents.
- Empowers you to build New Relic One apps to connect system performance to unique business needs, such as business KPIs and customer engagement.
New Relic's capabilities are organized into several areas:
- Data: All of your systems’ telemetry data — metrics, events, logs, and traces — connected in one platform to eliminate silos and scale efficiently.
- Analytics: Query any data collected with lightning fast response time, to get quick answers to questions as they arise, using familiar query patterns for the different data types.
- Dashboards: Visualize data in ways that help software development and IT teams ensure uptime and performance, gain operational efficiency, and accelerate time to market.
- Alerts: Find out about problems with real-time notifications based on metrics and thresholds you care about.
- Programmability: Build custom New Relic One apps to connect your system performance to unique business needs, such as business KPIs and customer engagement.
If you’re not currently a New Relic customer, you can create a free account that gives 100 GB of data ingest per month at no charge, forever. You’ll get access to all of New Relic’s features, including a free license for Full-Stack Observability and Applied Intelligence. Add additional options for pennies per GB of data. You can sign up right now by clicking the button below.