New Relic's Telemetry Data Platform is the single source of truth for all your operational data, empowering you to ask and answer any question in milliseconds.
Collect, explore, and alert on all your metrics, events, logs, and traces from any source with the world’s most powerful, managed, open, and unified telemetry platform. Automatic integrations for open-source tools enable easy setup, eliminating the cost and complexities of hosting, operating, and managing additional monitoring systems or data stores. With all of your telemetry data in one place, you can investigate your unknowns with confidence.
To use telemetry data and the rest of our observability platform, join the New Relic family! Sign up to create your free account in only a few seconds. Then ingest up to 100GB of data for free each month. Forever.
The value of New Relic
The Telemetry Data Platform:
- Provides an elastic, scalable, highly-performant data platform for your entire stack.
- Eliminates data silos, accelerates mean time to detection (MTTD) and resolution (MTTR), and enables tool consolidation by providing one place to collect and explore your metrics, events, logs, and traces.
- Accelerates time-to-value with an enterprise-grade SaaS platform that doesn’t require additional infrastructure, hardware, or experts to set up, operate, and maintain additional systems.
- Enables you to explore your operational data through easy-to-build charts and dashboards, including support for visualizing Prometheus data in Grafana.
- Provides over 350 automatic integrations for ingesting data from open source tools, such as Prometheus, Telegraf, FluentD, and Logstash, in addition to New Relic’s best-in-class agents.
- Empowers you to build New Relic One apps to connect system performance to unique business needs, such as business KPIs and customer engagement.
New Relic's capabilities are organized into several areas:
- Data: All of your systems’ telemetry data — metrics, events, logs, and traces — connected in one platform to eliminate silos and scale efficiently.
- Analytics: Query any data collected with lightning fast response time, to get quick answers to questions as they arise, using familiar query patterns for the different data types.
- Dashboards: Visualize data in ways that help software development and IT teams ensure uptime and performance, gain operational efficiency, and accelerate time to market.
- Alerts: Find out about problems with real-time notifications based on metrics and thresholds you care about.
- Programmability: Build custom New Relic One apps to connect your system performance to unique business needs, such as business KPIs and customer engagement.
For more on New Relic in general, including how to get started, see Introduction to New Relic.