There are many ways to get data into your New Relic account. Any New Relic user can use any of our data ingest methods to report data to our Telemetry Data Platform.
When you enable New Relic solutions like APM, browser monitoring, mobile monitoring, infrastructure monitoring, or any of our wide array of integrations, by default you'll receive data from your monitored applications, hosts, services, or other entities.
Some options for getting started:
- Log into one.newrelic.com and click Add more data to get some guidance on setting up New Relic solutions.
- To browse our solutions, see New Relic integrations.
If you need more help, check out these support and learning resources:
- Browse the Explorers Hub to get help from the community and join in discussions.
- Find answers on our sites and learn how to use our support portal.
- Run New Relic Diagnostics, our troubleshooting tool for Linux, Windows, and macOS.
- Review New Relic's data security and licenses documentation.