Use the Results page to view individual monitor results. Locate interesting results by sorting the list to identify slow, fast, or other unusual results. Or filter by location to understand how monitor performance varies with geography. The Page Load Time graph gives a snapshot of how page performance has varied over time.
View the Results page
To access your monitor's Results: Go to synthetics.newrelic.com > (select a monitor) > Results.
Use page functions
The Results page supports the following features:
|If you want to...||Do this...|
|Sort the results list||
From the Sort By dropdown, select an option:
To view your fastest and slowest results, sort by Duration (select descending to view your slowest, or asecnding to view the fastest). Find unusually large or small response packets by sorting by Response Size (select descending or ascending, as appropriate), or sort your results by timestamp by selecting Newest or Oldest.
|Filter by location||
Select a location label to hide results from that location. Select the location label again to unhide those results. To view results from only one location, hide every other location (for example, if you are monitoring from Washington, Ireland, and San Francisco, hide Washington and Ireland to view only results from San Francisco).
|Hide and unhide chart elements||
Select chart elements to hide and unhide them from the Page Load Time chart.
|Quickly access another monitor||
In the side menu bar, select the dropdown icon. Select from the list of recent monitors, or enter a name in the Search by monitor name field to filter the recent monitor list.
|Change the time frame||Use the time picker to adjust the number of results returned.|
For more help
Additional documentation resources include:
- View monitor results in the Synthetics UI or with New Relic One (view individual runs of your monitor)
- Synthetics Overview page (view an overview of your simple or scripted monitor's performance, and quickly access interesting results)
- New Relic One Summary page (view an overview of your ping monitor's performance, and quickly access interesting results)
- Synthetics Resources page (view load times for each element on a monitored page, including viewing individual resource loads)
- Synthetics Failures page (view a list of downtime incidents, and view individual downtimes for in-depth analysis)