If you have a document that should appear in multiple menus, you can use a combination of a redirect and a new navigation entry.
For example, if you wanted to link to the APM landing page from a unique link from another part of the navigation tree, you’d do two things:
- Update the
docs/apm/index.mdxfront matter with the URL you want to link from:
- Add an entry in the navigation YAML file (for example,
title: APM Page with unique linkpath: /docs/unique-link
If you need more help, check out these support and learning resources:
- Browse the Explorers Hub to get help from the community and join in discussions.
- Find answers on our sites and learn how to use our support portal.
- Run New Relic Diagnostics, our troubleshooting tool for Linux, Windows, and macOS.
- Review New Relic's data security and licenses documentation.