We have made some updates to our system to improve its functionality. These changes include:
- Adding support for non-text XMLHttpRequest response types for HTTP Instrumentation.
- Fixing an issue where data was not being sent to the correct endpoint in cases where the Agent Configuration was not set up properly.
- Upgrading the native iOS agent to version 7.4.7.
- Upgrading the native Android agent to version 7.1.0.
These updates are intended to improve overall performance and functionality of our system. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we work to enhance your experience.
- Upgrade native Android Agent to v6.11.1
- Upgrade native iOS agent to v7.4.4
- Added shutdown method, providing ability to shut down the agent within the current application lifecycle during runtime.
- Detect the platforms added to your Capacitor application and apply the most recent release of the relevant New Relic Android or iOS agent
- Add post-build scripts for uploading iOS symbolication files
- Upload Android Proguard mapping files
- Automatically instrument mobile applications built via Capacitor
- Generate distributed traces
- Track warnings and errors with console logs
- Capture interactions and their sequences
- Track user sessions
To learn more, see our Capacitor agent documentation.