Monday, February 4, 2019 - 15:00
New in this release
- Updated instrumentation support for OkHttp to version 3.12.0
- Minimum supported versions are now OkHttp 3.5.0, and OkIO 1.11.0
- Dependency JARs using signature validation are detected during instrumentation. The agent cannot instrument JARs that use signature validation when signed. JARs whose manifest contains SHA1-Digest or SHA-256-Digest manifest attributes will not be modified
- Increase the number of available user attributes from 64 to 128
Fixed in this release
- Fixes null pointer exception during map upload when the generated map file is empty, such as when Proguard is enabled, but obfuscation is disabled using the -dontobfuscate Proguard configuration setting.