- The NetworkRequests feature flag is now enabled by default. The feature can still be disabled (and re-enabled) at any time if the additional MobileRequest events are not needed.
- Added a feature flag for MobileHandledException events (
FeatureFlag.HandledExceptions). Handled exception reporting is enabled by default; use this flag to globally disable the feature.
- Crash reports are again uploaded immediately, rather than during the next scheduled harvest.
- Correctly detects Proguard/Dexguard-enabled apps, and uploads their mapping.txt files to the symbol upload collector.
- Restored missing instrumentation of Square Retrofit2 classes.
- Added missing response codes from
- The MobileRequest event
byteSentattribute has been renamed to
bytesSent. Any Insights queries using
byteSentmust be updated to maintain accuracy.