A new version of the agent has been released. Follow standard procedures to update your Infrastructure agent.
- Optional JSON log format (doc coming soon).
- Startup info and errors are now logged into the log file since the beginning.
- Log messages prior to configuration being fully loaded.
- Improved error catching and logging on fatal failures.
- Improved log messages. Most of the messages are now static, not inlined with context values, so messages are more easily filterable/greppable, and context fields are provided attached.
Example old message:
Containerized agent found with container id VALUE
Example new message:
Containerized agent found in container containerID: VALUE