A new version of the agent has been released. Follow standard procedures to update your Infrastructure agent.
- Added HTTPS proxy certificate verification. You can enable it with the
proxy_validate_certificates: trueconfiguration option. When this option is set to
trueand you setup an HTTPS proxy with self-signed certificates, you may need to specify the certificates location with the
- Added a Proxy Configuration Plugin that submits non-sensitive proxy configuration information as inventory. To disable it, set the
proxy_config_plugin: falseconfiguration option.
- Warn on RPM plugin package parsing error.
- Increased the intervals of some samplers
- Increased ProcessSample default interval from 10 to 20
- Increased StorageSample default interval from 5 to 20
- Increased NetworkSample default interval from 5 to 10
- When the configuration option
startup_connection_retriesis set to -1, the Agent, at startup, will keep checking forever the connectivity.
- The configuration option
startup_connection_retry_timehas been removed and now the Agent uses an exponential backoff algorithm.
- The Windows Agent does not ignore
B:drives anymore, as they may be mapped to actual Hard Disks. If those drives are reported because they map into a removable drive and you don't want the agent to report them, you can set the
win_removable_drives: falseconfiguration option.
- Fixed a bug that may cause some configuration options to be ignored when settting via environment variables (e.g.
- Fixed a bug in the Linux agent that prevented the agent from loading the system root certificates when the
ca_bundle_fileoptions were specified. This bug can't be fixed in the Windows Agent so the user will need to place in the
ca_bundle_dira copy of the New Relic certificate.