New Relic Infrastructure agent builds are available for multiple platforms. See Update the Infrastructure agent for how to download and update the appropriate version of the agent for your platform.
Note also that this is a Linux and Windows release.
- Factor built-in integration filters noisy
- Enhanced information available when running in verbose logging mode to help find StorageSample issues with unsupported file systems.
- StorageSamples are now collected for
vxfsfilesystem on Linux.
svchost.exeprocesses will show more context info in their process names (akin to TaskMgr.exe behavior).
- Windows: Initial support for optional
trueto use) which captures more process information if the account being used to run the agent has the
SeDebugPrivilegeright in its local policy.
- StorageSample I/O calculations that show percentage should now display a ceiling of 100%.
- Agent will better detect when a PID is reused on Linux and Windows, and refresh any cached information about that process.
- Windows: built-in integration
lp.exe(List Packages), has been re-written to use the latest On Host Integration SDK and protocol. The original integration was not working reliably and could litter logs with warnings.