- New Relic Diagnostics installation zip now includes 64 bit binary for Mac OS.
- New Relic Infrastructure log collection now supports latest New Relic Infrastructure agent.
- Output of Infra/Config/ValidateJMX, when saved in
nrdiag-otuput.zip, no longer contains JMX server credentials.
- Java/Config/Validate now has clearer help/explanation verbiage.
- When a New Relic Java agent configuration file is detected, Java/Env/Process now validates that there is at least one running java process that includes the New Relic Java agent flag.
- New Relic Diagnostics now uses the
diagnostics.service.newrelic.comhost for uploading support ticket attachments (when applicable), instead
Diagnostics CLI (nrdiag) v1.6.26
January 6, 2020Download