End of Life
- The agent can now write an audit log that shows an unencrypted stream of all information sent to New Relic’s servers. The audit log can potentially use up a lot of disk space, so it’s best to use this on an as-needed basis.
- In addition to wall-clock time, CPU time (a.k.a. “burn”) is included at the top of transaction traces in the New Relic user interface.
- SSL connections to New Relic collectors are now kept alive for the entire application data harvest, rather than re-negotiated for each application during the harvest.
- The agent will attempt to auto-detect client SSL certificates on FreeBSD.
- This agent release also includes various bug fixes, including ones concerning obfuscated SQL processing and cross-application data leakage.