New Relic PHP Agent v10.6.0.318
- Code Level Metrics (CLM) is now enabled by default.
- CLM allows you to gather more data associated with each span, including line numbers, function names, filepaths, and namespaces.
- CLM was introduced in release 10.4.0.316.
- Use this ini value to configure CLM.
Important end-of-life information
- Support for PHP versions 5.5 and 5.6 will end June 2023.
- Support for 32 bit and FreeBSD ended with release v126.96.36.1999 and those binaries are no longer provided.
- Support for ZTS builds ended with release v188.8.131.529.
- New Relic recommends that you upgrade the agent regularly and at a minimum every 3 months. For more information on supported agent versions and EOL timelines, check out our PHP EOL policy.
- The PHP agent compatibility and requirements page should be consulted for the latest information on supported PHP versions and platforms.
For installations using an unsupported PHP version or platform (32 bit, FreeBSD, ZTS, etc), it's highly recommended that you disable the auto-update mechanisms for the PHP agent packages. This can be done by adding the PHP agent packages to an exclusion list for package upgrades. Or you could version pin the PHP agent package to an agent version that supports the old, unsupported feature(s). Failure to prevent upgrades may result in a newer agent release being installed and removal of support for the required, unsupported features. This would disrupt APM data collection. The PHP agent packages which are affected are: