This release has been re-published to npm as 1.37.2. Please use version 1.37.2 or higher.
Agent now wraps
emiton http request/response objects instead of relying on listeners.
Improved documentation for
The documentation now makes it clear that errors recorded using
noticeError()do not obey the
- Fixed a bug in normalization rules when replacements do not maintain initial
- Better de-duplication of errors when the same error instance is used multiple times.
- Server-side naming rules are now applied even when user defined ones have matched.
- Errors reported outside of a transaction now include their stack trace on the error analytics page.
- A potential stack overflow in trace serialization has been removed.
- Fixed an issue with our Express and domain instrumentation related to a loss of transaction state that could result in incorrect transaction names, traces, and events.
- Nested background transactions now report the correct number of metrics.