- Users can now set a customized host name to be displayed in the APM UI via the
newrelic.configfile or an environment variable. For more information, visit https://docs.newrelic.com/docs/agents/net-agent/configuration/net-agent-...
- [.NET Framework] Added the ability to enable the agent from the local
newrelic.configfile for all non-IIS hosted .NET Framework applications. Additional information can be found at: https://docs.newrelic.com/docs/agents/net-agent/additional-installation/...
- The profiler now honors the log level configuration setting that is set in the app-local
- After November 7th, 2018 the
Core_20directory will be removed from the download site. This folder currently contains an outdated version of the .Net Core agent. The most up-to-date version of the .NET Core agent can be found in in
- Follow standard procedures to update the .NET agent.
- If you are upgrading from a particularly old agent, review the list of major changes and procedures to upgrade legacy .NET agents.