Monday, April 22, 2019 - 14:30
- Fixes a problem with parsing method signatures that do not align with ECMA-335 that could cause an application to crash.
- Fixes a problem where third-party libraries that perform assembly-scanning using reflection may encounter TypeLoadExceptions.
- Fixes a problem where the agent may incorrectly report Response Time when custom instrumentation is applied to methods that are called from within an instrumented framework (such as ASP.Net).
- Resolves security issue with how SQL Server handles escaping which could lead to a failure to correctly obfuscate SQL statements. See Security Bulletin NR19-03.
- Resolves issue with not rolling up 30x HTTP response codes which resulted in MGI issues.
- Adds improved WCF support
- WCF client task asynchronous programming model (following the task asynchronous pattern) calls are tracked as external calls.