- Fixed a bug that caused certain frameworks (such as EpiServer CMS) to throw exceptions when trying to resolve a reference to JetBrains.
- Fixed a bug that caused ASMX web service exceptions to not be noticed. This would result in missing some error details, such as stack traces.
- Fixed a bug where sometimes transactions will not be reported if the
HttpClientclass is used during that transaction.
- For upgrade instructions, see Upgrade the .NET agent.
- If you are upgrading from a particularly old agent, see Upgrading legacy .NET agents for a list of major changes to the .NET agent.