Wednesday, April 13, 2016 - 10:15
- Async mode: Instrumentation of NServiceBus is now enabled when the AsyncMode flag is true.
- Async mode: Added support for Microsoft Message Queue (MSMQ) instrumentation when Async mode is enabled.
- Async mode: Microsoft Enterprise Library officially supported when Async mode is enabled.
- Fixed a bug where ASP.NET 4.5+ applications would not get transactions for requests that had invalid query stings (such as "myPage.aspx?test=").
- Fixed an issue where metrics from database calls using Enterprise Library would display as from vendor "Other." The metrics should now show the appropriate supported vendor (Oracle, MsSql, etc.).
- Fixed a bug that prevented SqlCommand.ExecuteNonQuery commands from being instrumented with the default instrumentation xml files.