Agent-Side High Security Configuration
Added new local setting to enable high security mode. If your account is set to high security in the New Relic UI, you must add the following to your local newrelic.config file under the configuration element: ...
This setting is false by default. Without this property, the agent will stop collecting data when high security is enabled in the New Relic UI.
When set to true, this setting has the following effects:
- Data will not be sent to New Relic unless the agent is using SSL.
- Raw SQL strings will never be gathered, regardless of the value of newrelic.transaction_tracer.record_sql.
- Request parameters will never be captured, regardless of the value of newrelic.capture_params.
- The following API functions will have no effect: AddCustomParameter, SetUserParameters.
- Fixes an issue where sometimes applications on the same host reporting to New Relic were not reporting as unique and distinct applications.
- Due to a rare DLL versioning issue, we did not release the NuGet package for Windows Azure Web Sites with our 188.8.131.52 version of the agent. We have fixed the issue and are once again releasing the NuGet package.