End of Life
- Adds a new API method that can be used to disable Auto or Manual Real User Monitoring (RUM) script injection on a per page basis. Simply call NewRelic.Api.Agent.NewRelic.DisableBrowserMonitoring(); in your view to disable RUM scripts for that page.
See: https://newrelic.com/docs/dotnet/AgentApi for more information.
- Adds Cross Application Tracing for web request calls that use System.Net.WebClient
- Adds Cross Application Tracing for all Traced Errors that happen on the external applications
- Addresses an issue where enabling query explain plans on applications using MySql sometimes caused connection leaking.
- Correctly strip forward slash from the category name in AgentAPI's SetTransactionName method.